Quasi Maximum-Likelihood Estimation Of Dynamic Panel Data Models For Short Time Series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud, Paul A., 2000. "An Introduction to Classical Econometric Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195111644, June.
- Kruiniger, Hugo, 2013.
"Quasi ML estimation of the panel AR(1) model with arbitrary initial conditions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 175-188.
- Hugo Kruiniger, 2006. "Quasi ML Estimation of the Panel AR(1) Model with Arbitrary Initial Conditions," Working Papers 582, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Javier Alvarez & Manuel Arellano, 2003.
"The Time Series and Cross-Section Asymptotics of Dynamic Panel Data Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1121-1159, July.
- Alvarez, J. & Arellano, M., 1998. "The Time Series and Cross-Section Asymptotics of Dynamic Panel Data Estimators," Papers 9808, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Phillips, Robert F., 2010. "Iterated Feasible Generalized Least-Squares Estimation of Augmented Dynamic Panel Data Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 410-422.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, July.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-382, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Robert F., 2004. "Estimation of a generalized random-effects model: some ECME algorithms and Monte Carlo evidence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1801-1824, July.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Kamil Tahmiscioglu, A., 2002.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of fixed effects dynamic panel data models covering short time periods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 107-150, July.
- Hsaio, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tahmiscioglu, A. Kamil, 1998. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models Covering Short Time Periods," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Robert F., 2015. "On quasi maximum-likelihood estimation of dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 91-94.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom effects; fixed effects; differenced QML; augmented dynamic panel data model;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-05-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2015-05-09 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2015-05-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwc:wpaper:2014-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tara M. Sinclair). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degwuus.html .