Quality of employment regimes and diversity of emerging countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning & Anna Salomons, 2009. "Job Polarization in Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 58-63, May.
- Anamitra ROYCHOWDHURY, 2014. "The labour market flexibility debate in India: Re-examining the case for signing voluntary contracts," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 153(3), pages 473-487, September.
- Eric Rougier & Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Alain Piveteau, 2011. "Émergences capitalistes au Sud," Post-Print hal-00649180, HAL.
- Dharam GHAI, 2003. "Decent work: Concept and indicators," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 113-145, June.
- N/A, 2013. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Job Quality: What Does it Mean and How Might We Think about It?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(4), pages 739-752, July.
- Miriam Di Paola & Nicolas Pons-Vignon, 2013. "Labour market restructuring in South Africa: low wages, high insecurity," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(138), pages 628-638, December.
- Brendan Burchell & Kirsten Sehnbruch & Agnieszka Piasna & Nurjk Agloni, 2014. "The quality of employment and decent work: definitions, methodologies, and ongoing debates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 459-477.
- James Cypher, 2013. "Neodevelopmentalism vs. Neoliberalism: Differential Evolutionary Institutional Structures and Policy Response in Brazil and Mexico," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 391-400.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez & Andy Sumner, 2013. "Revisiting the Meaning of Development: A Multidimensional Taxonomy of Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1728-1745, December.
- Iftikhar AHMED, 2003. "Decent work and human development," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 263-271, June.
- Jair Do Amaral Filho & Maria-Cristina Pereira & Yves-André Fauré, 2013. "Une région périphérique dans un pays émergent : le Nordeste brésilien," Post-Print hal-01136500, HAL.
- Eric Berr & François Combarnous, 2007. "The false promises of the (second) Washington consensus : Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean (1990-2003)," Post-Print hal-00152816, HAL.
- Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière & Olivier Marchand, 2012. "Définition et mesure de la qualité de l’emploi : une illustration au prisme des comparaisons européennes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 454(1), pages 23-42.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment regimes; Emerging countries; Quality of employment; Principal Components Analysis; Mixed Clustering.;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-03-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2016-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .