Quality of employment regimes and diversity of emerging countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning & Anna Salomons, 2009. "Job Polarization in Europe," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 58-63, May.
- Anamitra ROYCHOWDHURY, 2014. "The labour market flexibility debate in India: Re-examining the case for signing voluntary contracts," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 153(3), pages 473-487, September.
- N/A, 2013. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Job Quality: What Does it Mean and How Might We Think about It?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(4), pages 739-752, July.
- Miriam Di Paola & Nicolas Pons-Vignon, 2013. "Labour market restructuring in South Africa: low wages, high insecurity," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(138), pages 628-638, December.
- Brendan Burchell & Kirsten Sehnbruch & Agnieszka Piasna & Nurjk Agloni, 2014. "The quality of employment and decent work: definitions, methodologies, and ongoing debates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 459-477.
- Sergio Tezanos Vázquez & Andy Sumner, 2013. "Revisiting the Meaning of Development: A Multidimensional Taxonomy of Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1728-1745, December.
- Iftikhar AHMED, 2003. "Decent work and human development," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 263-271, June.
- Jair Do Amaral Filho & Maria-Cristina Pereira & Yves-André Fauré, 2013. "Une région périphérique dans un pays émergent : le Nordeste brésilien," Post-Print hal-01136500, HAL.
- Julien Vercueil, 2015. "Les pays émergents. Brésil - Russie - Inde - Chine... Mutations économiques, crises et nouveaux défis," Post-Print hal-01445842, HAL.
- Berr, Eric & Combarnous, Fran ois, 2007.
"The false promises of the (second) Washington consensus: evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean (1990-2003),"
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy,
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy (Brazil), vol. 27(4), Octuber-D.
- Eric Berr & François Combarnous, 2007. "The false promises of the (second) Washington consensus : Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean (1990-2003)," Post-Print hal-00152816, HAL.
- Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière & Olivier Marchand, 2012. "Définition et mesure de la qualité de l’emploi : une illustration au prisme des comparaisons européennes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 454(1), pages 23-42.
- Eric Rougier & Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Alain Piveteau, 2011. "Émergences capitalistes au Sud," Post-Print hal-00649180, HAL.
- Dharam GHAI, 2003. "Decent work: Concept and indicators," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(2), pages 113-145, June.
- James Cypher, 2013. "Neodevelopmentalism vs. Neoliberalism: Differential Evolutionary Institutional Structures and Policy Response in Brazil and Mexico," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 391-400.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment regimes; Emerging countries; Quality of employment; Principal Components Analysis; Mixed Clustering.;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2016-03-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2016-03-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2016-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ernest Miguelez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.