Report NEP-CIS-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI, 2016. "The responses of BRICS Equities to China's Slowdown: A Multi-Scale Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2015-2016_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised May 2016.
- Jens K. Perret, 2015. "Comments on the Impact of Knowledge on Economic Growth across the Regions of the Russian Federation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei207, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Konstantin Fursov & Thomas Thurner, 2016. "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves! A Study of User-Innovation in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxim Boycko & Robert J. Shiller, 2016. "Popular Attitudes Towards Markets and Democracy: Russia and United States Compared 25 Years Later," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2030, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Takishina, Elena & Fomenko, Alexander, 2015. "Submitted to the Department of management of the P. A. Stolypin Volga Institute of management - branch of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration," Published Papers tarpc1, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Glas, Alexander & Hübler, Michael & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Catching up of emerging economies: The role of capital goods imports, FDI inflows, domestic investment and absorptive capacity," Kiel Working Papers 1990, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sinitsa Arseniy, 2016. "Institutional approach of T. Veblen and modernity: fertility and child care," Working Papers 0026, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Kondratjev, Alexey, 2015. "Covenant as an instrument of financial risk management," Published Papers knrpc2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Zemtsov, Stepan & Baburin, Vyacheslav & Koltermann, Klaus & Krylenko, Inna & Yumina, Natalia & Vladimir, Litvinov, 2014. "Social risk and vulnerability assessment of the hazardous hydrological phenomena in Russia," MPRA Paper 68928, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Dec 2014.
- Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Bread and Bullets," IZA Discussion Papers 9701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goncharova, Lyudmila Ivanovna & Romanova, Evgeniya, 2015. "Socio-economic factors of transformation in single-industry towns (based on the data from the saratov and rostov regions)," Published Papers gorpc3, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Maxim Bratersky & Gunes Gokmen & Andrej Krickovic, 2016. "It’S Not the Economy Stupid! Is Russia-Us Trade Really Underdeveloped? A Test Using Gravity Models," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/IR/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tatiana Dolgopyatova & Alexander Libman & Andrei Yakovlev, 2016. "The Unintended Benefits of Empowering Boards in Conglomerates: The Case Study of Afk Sistema," HSE Working papers WP BRP 49/MAN/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Levchenko, Olga & Ignatyeva, Galina, 2015. "EEC:stage and potential economic integration," Published Papers levrpc, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Jermy, Amanda, 2016. "Will BRICS New Development Bank focus on off-US Dollar currencies as major currency- A review," MPRA Paper 69533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DEGUILHEM Thibaud & FRONTENAUD Adrien, 2016. "Quality of employment regimes and diversity of emerging countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.