The dynamics of the vertical relations in the aeronautics: An analysis of the subcontracting relationships of Airbus (In French)
The plane production constraints, and more particularly an international multisite constraints, raise a strong question of productive and cognitive coordination of a complex technical product. This question treates the coordination, the design and the realization of the subsets and the coordination of the integration of the subsets up to the end product. It is We can observe the specifities of the relations interfirms in the sector of aeronautics by focusing on the relationships of subcontracting. The objectif of this paper is to characterize and to analyze the singularities of the relations between firms in the sector of aeronautics using the example of the vertical relations between Airbus and its principal industrial partners.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://gres.u-bordeaux4.fr/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincent Frigant & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2006. "Les territoires de l'aéronautique : EADS, entre mondialisation et ancrage," Post-Print hal-00257451, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005.
"Technological determinism and modularity : lessons from a comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe,"
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005. "Technological Determinism and Modularity: Lessons from a Comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 337-355.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Vincent Frigant, 2005. "Vanishing hand versus Systems integrators - Une revue de la littérature sur l'impact organisationnel de la modularité," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 109(1), pages 29-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.