The dynamics of the vertical relations in the aeronautics: An analysis of the subcontracting relationships of Airbus (In French)
The plane production constraints, and more particularly an international multisite constraints, raise a strong question of productive and cognitive coordination of a complex technical product. This question treates the coordination, the design and the realization of the subsets and the coordination of the integration of the subsets up to the end product. It is We can observe the specifities of the relations interfirms in the sector of aeronautics by focusing on the relationships of subcontracting. The objectif of this paper is to characterize and to analyze the singularities of the relations between firms in the sector of aeronautics using the example of the vertical relations between Airbus and its principal industrial partners.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincent Frigant, 2005. "Vanishing hand versus Systems integrators - Une revue de la littérature sur l'impact organisationnel de la modularité," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 109(1), pages 29-52.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Vincent Frigant, 2004.
"L'internationalisation de l'industrie aérospatiale-défense française : vers une banalisation des formes d'internationalisation ?,"
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (e3i-IFReDE-GRES) & Vincent FRIGANT (e3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "The internationalisation of the French aerospace industry in the 1990s: a break with the past? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Vincent Frigant, 2006. "L'internationalisation de l'industrie aéronautique-spatiale-défense française : vers une banalisation des formes d'internationalisation ?," Post-Print hal-00157694, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005.
"Technological Determinism and Modularity: Lessons from a Comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 337-355.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005. "Technological determinism and modularity : lessons from a comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe," Post-Print hal-00153097, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2006. "Les territoires de l'aéronautique : EADS, entre mondialisation et ancrage," Post-Print hal-00257451, HAL.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.