Report NEP-INO-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T., 2006. "Technical Change Theory and Learning Curves: Patterns of Progress in Energy Technologies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0625, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- TÄ±nis Mets, 2005. "Innovation Paths of Estonian Biotechnology," Working Papers 131, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Managing Knowledge Flows through Appropriation and Learning Strategies," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul, BELLEFLAMME & Cecilia, VERGARI, 2006. "Incentives to innovate in oligopolies," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006008, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Hérica Morais Righi, 2006. "O diretório dos grupos de pesquisa do CNPq e a interação universidade-empresa no Brasil em 2004," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td287, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ants Kukrus & Raul Kartus, 2005. "Patent Protection of Pharmaceutical Products in the Globalising World Economy," Working Papers 136, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Kim, Jeong Eon, 2006. "Heterogeneity of Southern Countries and Southern Intellectual Property Rights Policy," Staff General Research Papers 12549, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Kazuo Ueda, 2006. "On the Failure of University-Industry Research Collaboration to Stimulate High Quality Research in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-404, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Prabhu Pingali & Terri Raney, 2005. "From the Green Revolution to the Gene Revolution: How will the Poor Fare?," Working Papers 05-09, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wp06-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "The dynamics of the vertical relations in the aeronautics: An analysis of the subcontracting relationships of Airbus (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wpe06-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Didier François, 2006. "The cost factor in patent systems," Working Papers CEB 06-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.