O diretório dos grupos de pesquisa do CNPq e a interação universidade-empresa no Brasil em 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Leandro Alves Silva & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Sara Gonçalves Antunes de Souza, 2005. "Interactions between firms and universities in an immature system of innovation: a survey of industrial R&D-performers firms in Minas Gerais, Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td280, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2003. "Immature systems of innovation: introductory notes about a comparison between South Africa, India, Mexico and Brazil based on science and technology statistics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td221, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jeannette Colyvas & Michael Crow & Annetine Gelijns & Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson & Nathan Rosenberg & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2002. "How Do University Inventions Get Into Practice?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "The Roles of Research at Universities and Public Labs in Economic Catch-up," LEM Papers Series 2006/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernardes, Americo Tristao & Albuquerque, Eduardo da Motta e, 2003. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: lessons for less-developed countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 865-885, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovana Bueno & Elaine John & Franciane Reinert Lyra & Fernando Cesar Lenzi, 2016. "Knowledge Management, Market Orientation and Innovation: a study at a Technology Park of Santa Catarina," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(3), pages 70-89, May.
- Renato Garcia & Veneziano Araujo & Suelene Mascarini, 2011. "An exam of the role of the geographical proximity for the university-industry linkages," ERSA conference papers ersa10p761, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity-industry interactions; research groups; CNPq's Research Groups Directory; Brazil;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.