Coattail effects and electoral coordination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duch, Raymond M. & Palmer, Harvey D., 2002. "Strategic Voting in Post-Communist Democracy?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 63-91, January.
- Blais, André & Carty, R. K., 1991. "The Psychological Impact of Electoral Laws: Measuring Duverger's Elusive Factor," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 79-93, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:03:p:835-858_08 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoattail effects; disproportionality; electoral systems; psychological effects; wasted votes.;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-06-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2016-06-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpregi:1603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .