Report NEP-POL-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arzu KAZAZ & Süleyman KARAÇOR & METE KAZAZ, 2016. "Political Advertisement And Semiotics: Semiotic Analysis Of The Chp Advertisement Films With The Theme ?We Are," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606207, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ignacio Lago & Marina Costa Lobo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2016. "Coattail effects and electoral coordination," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1603, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, "undated". "Pathbreakers? Womenâ€™s Electoral Success and Future Political Participation," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-277, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ivar Kolstad, 2016. "Too big to fault? Effects of the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize on Norwegian exports to China and foreign policy," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Shouro Dasgupta, Shouro & De Cian, Enrica & Verdolini, Elena, 2016. "The Political Economy of Energy Innovation," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 234939, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Carolina Achury & Christos Koulovatianos & John Tsoukalas, 2016. "Political Economics of Fiscal Consolidations and External Sovereign Accidents," Working Papers 2016_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Siamak F. Shahandashti, 2016. "Electoral Systems Used around the World," Papers 1605.01343, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Toke S Aidt, 2016. "Rent seeking and the economics of corruption," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1621, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sieber-Gasser, Charlotte, 2015. "Democratic Legitimation of Trade Policy Tomorrow - TTIP, Democracy and Market in the Swiss Constitution," Papers 879, World Trade Institute.
- Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Is globalisation really fuelling populism?," CEPS Papers 11557, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Diermeier, Daniel & Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2016. "Political Economy of Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 11285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hannes Mueller & Christopher Rauh, 2016. "Reading Between the Lines: Prediction of Political Violence Using Newspaper Text," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1630, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.