An Econometric Analysis of India-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr & Adcock, Flynn J., 2007.
"Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of the Agricultural Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 121-134, April.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2007. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of the Agricultural Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(01), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saman Kelegama, 2015. "The Indiaâ€“Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement and the Proposed Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement: A Closer Look," Working Papers id:6597, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFree trade agreement; tariffs; trade creation;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp04-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.