Wage Linkages Between Private and Public Sectors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hibbs, Douglas Jr. & Locking, Hakan, 1996. "Wage compression, wage drift and wage inflation in Sweden," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-141, September.
- Ana Lamo & Javier J. Pérez & Ludger Schuknecht, 2012. "Public or Private Sector Wage Leadership? An International Perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 228-244, March.
- J. Lindquist & Roger Vilhelmsson, 2006. "Is the Swedish central government a wage leader?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(14), pages 1617-1625.
- Bender, Keith A, 1998. " The Central Government-Private Sector Wage Differential," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 177-220, April.
- Chatterji, Monojit & Maczulskij, Terhi & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2008. "Public Sector Pay in Finland," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1994.
"Long-Run Relations between Private and Public Sector Wages in Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 343-360.
- Jocobson, T. & Ohlsson, H., 1991. "Cointegrating Sectoral Wages in Sweden - a Maximum Likelihood Approach," Papers 1991t, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertil Holmlund, 1995.
"The Swedish Wage Structure: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 307-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertl Holmlund, 1993. "The Swedish Wage Stucture: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamo, Ana & Schuknecht, Ludger & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Public and private sector wages: co-movement and causality," Working Paper Series 963, European Central Bank.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Takeshi Hoshikawa & Junya Masuda & Kunihiro Hanabusa, 2009. "Price and Wage Setting in Japan: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 38-50.
- Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2013. "Are government wages interlinked with private sector wages?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 697-712.
- Friberg, Kent, 2003. "Intersectoral Wage Linkages in Sweden," Working Paper Series 158, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- M. Ivanova., 2015. "The Interaction between Public and Private Sector Wages," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Johansen, Kare & Strom, Bjarne, 2001. " Wages and Politics: Evidence from the Norwegian Public Sector," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(3), pages 311-331, July.
- Torberg Falch, 2001. "Decentralized Public Sector Wage Determination: Wage Curve and Wage Comparison for Norwegian Teachers in the Pre‐WW2 Period," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(3), pages 343-369, September.
- Javier Pérez & A. Sánchez, 2011.
"Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 421-445, October.
- Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez, 2009. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Working Papers 0934, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Sánchez, Jesús, 2010. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Working Paper Series 1148, European Central Bank.
- Omar Licandro, 1992. "Investissement, incertitude de la demande et contraintes de capacités David de la Croix," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 85-95.
- Jørgen Elmeskov, 1993. "High and Persistent Unemployment: Assessment of the Problem and Its Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Lundborg, Per, 2009. "Distributional Effects of Wage Leadership: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 6/2009, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Kent Friberg, 2007. "Intersectoral wage linkages: the case of Sweden," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 161-184, April.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. " Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- Svenja Gärtner, 2016. "New Macroeconomic Evidence on Internal Migration in Sweden, 1967-2003," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 137-153, January.
More about this item
Keywordswages ; labour market ; public sector ; private sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1990t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .