Origins of Sharp Reductions in Current Account deficits: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López E. & Martha Misas A., 2008.
"Desalineamiento de la tasa de cambio, destorcidas de cuenta corriente y ataques especulativos en Colombia,"
- Juan José Echavarría & Enrique López Enciso & Martha Misas, 2008. "Desalineamiento de la Tasa de Cambio, Destorcidas de Cuenta Corriente y Ataques Especulativos en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004581, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Jose Echavarría & Enrique López Enciso & Martha Misas Arango, 2008. "Desalineamiento de la Tasa de Cambio, Destorcidas de Cuenta Corriente y Ataques Especulativos en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 500, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:277-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ante Babić & Ante Žigman, 2001. "Currency Crises: Theoretical and Empirical Overview of the 1990s," Surveys 5, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2000.
"Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Liberalization, Overshooting, and Volatility,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 61-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 1998. "Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Liberalization, Overshooting, and Volatility," NBER Working Papers 6530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 1998. "Capital flows to Emerging Markets: Liberalization, Overshooting, and Volatility," Working Papers 98.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 1998. "Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Liberalization, Overshooting and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 1889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008.
"Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomics Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy,"
08/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 0802, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Octavio De Barros & Fernando Honorato Barbosa, 2009. "Les déterminants à long terme des comptes externes brésiliens," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 103-122.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2013. "External constraint and economic growth in Italy: 1861-2000," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0011, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Cunado, Juncal & Gracia, Fernando Perez de, 2005. "Current account and productivity: evidence for some European countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Semmler, Willi & Wohrmann, Peter, 2004. "Credit risk and sustainable debt: a model and estimations of why the Euro is stable in the long-run," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1145-1160, December.
- Jaime Guajardo & Guillermo Le Fort, 1999. "Cuenta Corriente y Desvíos Transitorios en Términos de Intercambio y Volúmenes de Exportaciones: Chile 1985-1999," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 49, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fang Xu & Helmut Herwartz, "undated". "What determines the relation between domestic saving and investment? - a new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," EcoMod2006 272100105, EcoMod.
- Ahec Šonje, Amina & Babić, Ante, 2002. "Measuring and predicting currency disturbances in Croatia: the “signals” approach," MPRA Paper 83137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2002.
- Ho-Don Yan, 1999. "Intertemporal current account balance and the East Asian currency crises," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(3), pages 277-288, August.
- Alberto Bagnai & Stefano Manzocchi, 1999. "Current-Account Reversals in Developing Countries: The Role of Fundamentals," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 143-163, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFINANCIAL POLICY ; MONEY;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:25-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.