On the Specification of Labour Supply and Household Production Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012.
"Married with Children: A Collective Labor Supply Model with Detailed Time Use and Intrahousehold Expenditure Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3377-3405, December.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2010. "Married with Children: A Collective Labor Supply Model with Detailed Time Use and Intrahousehold Expenditure Information," IZA Discussion Papers 5190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Bram DE ROCK & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2010. "Married with children: a collective labor supply model with detailed time use and intrahousehold expenditure information," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & de Rock, B. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2010. "Married with Children : A Collective Labor Supply Model with Detailed Time Use and Intrahousehold Expenditure Information," Discussion Paper 2010-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2012. "Married with Children: A Collective Labor Supply Model with Detailed Time Use and Intrahousehold Expenditure Information," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/131705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Giannelli, 2016.
"Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2016_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2017. "Is the allocation of time gender sensitive to food price changes? an investigation of hours of work in Uganda," CHILD Working Papers Series 53 JEL Classification: J1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew Gray & Lixia Qu & Jennifer Renda & David de Vaus, 2004. "Changes in the labour force status of lone and couple Australian mothers, 1983-2002," Labor and Demography 0405004, EconWPA.
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2016. "Collective Decisions, Household Production, and the Labor Force Participation," THEMA Working Papers 2016-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000.
"Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure," CSEF Working Papers 26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John Freebairn, 1998. "Microeconomics of the Australian Labour Market," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Di Xiang & Lue Zhan & Massimo Bordignon, 2018. "A Reconsideration of the Sugar Sweetened Beverage Tax in a Household Production Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 7087, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keita, Moussa, 2011.
"Influence de la négociation intra-ménage sur les dépenses d’éducation dans les ménages au Mali
[Influence of intra-household bargaining on education expenditures in households in Mali]," MPRA Paper 57592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Friedman & W. Trockel & S. Novkovic & Patricia Apps & A. Falk & C. Doyle, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 311-327, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR MARKET; HOUSEHOLD;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.