The role of agriculture and agro-processing for development in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Molle, François & Venot, Jean-Philippe & Hassan, Youssef, 2008. "Irrigation in the Jordan Valley: Are water pricing policies overly optimistic?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 427-438, April.
- El-Enbaby, Hoda & Figueroa, Jose Luis & ElDidi, Hagar & Breisinger, Clemens, 2016. "The role of agriculture and the agro-processing industry for development in Egypt: An overview," MENA working papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu & Abdul-Rahman, Seini, 2011. "Non-farm work and food security among farm households in Northern Ghana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 108-118, April.
- Diao, Xinshen & Fang, Peixun & Magalhaes, Eduardo & Pahl, Stefan & Silver, Jed, 2017. "Cities and rural transformation: A spatial analysis of rural youth livelihoods in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1599, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Economic transformation in theory and practice: What are the messages for Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 797, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEGYPT; ARAB COUNTRIES; MIDDLE EAST; NORTH AFRICA; AFRICA; agriculture; economic development; agricultural development; rural development; agricultural sector; agricultural productivity; refugees; employment; agricultural policies; economic growth; JORDAN; WESTERN ASIA; ASIA; MIDDLE EAST; agro-processing; high value crops;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-04-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ARA-2018-04-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SEA-2018-04-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:menawp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.