Adult health in the time of drought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Emmanuel Skoufias, 1997. "Risk, Financial Markets, and Human Capital in a Developing Country," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 311-335.
- Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2001. " Child Growth in the Time of Drought," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(4), pages 409-436, September.
- Trudy Owens & John Hoddinott, 1999. "Investing in development or investing in relief: Quantifying the poverty tradeoffs using Zimbabwe household panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dercon, Stefan & Hoddinott, John, 2003. "Health, Shocks and Poverty Persistence," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Calogero Carletto, 2000.
"Nontraditional crops and land accumulation among Guatemalan smallholders,"
FCND discussion papers
80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Calogero Carletto, 2000. "Nontraditional crops and land accumulation among Guatemalan smallholders," FCND briefs 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Owens, Trudy & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "Ex-Ante Actions and Ex-Post Public Responses to Drought Shocks: Evidence and Simulations from Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1239-1255, July.
- repec:pit:wpaper:269 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDroughts Zimbabwe. ; Livestock Africa. ; Health. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .