Nontraditional crops and land accumulation among Guatemalan smallholders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calogero Carletto, 2000. "Nontraditional crops and land accumulation among Guatemalan smallholders," FCND discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2000. "Adult health in the time of drought," FCND discussion papers 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin, 2010.
"Globalization and Smallholders: The Adoption, Diffusion, and Welfare Impact of Non-Traditional Export Crops in Guatemala,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 814-827, June.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Globalization and Smallholders: The Adoption, Diffusion, and Welfare Impact of Non-traditional Export Crops in Guatemala," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Calogero Carletto & Angeli Kirk & Paul Winters & Benjamin Davis, 2007.
"Non-Traditional Exports, Traditional Constraints; the Adoption and Diffusion of Cash Crops among Smallholders in Guatemala,"
07-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul C. & Davis, Benjamin, 2007. "Non-Traditional Exports, Traditional Constraints: The Adoption and Diffusion of Cash Crops among Smallholders in Guatemala," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7962, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCrops. ; Exports. ; Guatemala. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcndbr:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.