Demand for rainfall-index based insurance: a case study from Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- DeShazo, J. R., 2002. "Designing Transactions without Framing Effects in Iterative Question Formats," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 360-385, May.
- Sarris, Alexander, 2002. "The demand for commodity insurance by developing country agricultural producers - theory and an application to cocoa in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2887, The World Bank.
- Skees, Jerry*Gober, Stephanie*Varangis, Panos*Le, 2001. "Developing rainfall-based index insurance in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2577, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Hart, Chad E., 2006. "A Spatial Approach to Addressing Weather Derivative Basis Risk: A Drought Insurance Example," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sonia Akter & Roy Brouwer & Saria Choudhury & Salina Aziz, 2009. "Is there a commercially viable market for crop insurance in rural Bangladesh?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 215-229, March.
- Nicholas D. Paulson & Chad E. Hart & Dermot J. Hayes, 2010.
"A spatial Bayesian approach to weather derivatives,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 79-96, May.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Hart, Chad E. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2010. "A Spatial Bayesian Approach to Weather Derivatives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31339, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Xu, Wei, 2005. "Zur Bewertung von Wetterderivaten als innovative Risikomanagementinstrumente in der Landwirtschaft," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(4).
- Paulson, Nicholas David, 2007. "Three essays on risk and uncertainty in agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 2007010108000016979, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carter, Michael R. & Galarza, Francisco & Boucher, Stephen, 2007. "Underwriting area-based yield insurance to crowd-in credit supply and demand," MPRA Paper 24326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olila, Dennis Opiyo & Pambo, Kennedy Otieno, 2014. "Determinants of Farmers’ Awareness about Crop Insurance: Evidence from Trans-Nzoia County, Kenya," Miscellaneous Papers 165997, Agecon Search.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2004-06-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-05-09 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.