Education and training in an era of creative destruction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2000. "Economics and the new economy: the invisible hand meets creative destruction," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 15-30.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1999.
"The measurement of retail output and the retail revolution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 408-425, April.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1997. "The measurement of retail output and the retail revolution," Working Papers 97-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Robert E. Hall, 2001.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1185-1202, December.
- Dora L. Costa, 1997. "Less of a Luxury: The Rise of Recreation since 1888," NBER Working Papers 6054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scherer, F. M. & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2000. "Technology policy for a world of skew-distributed outcomes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 559-566, April.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1995. "Measuring inflation in a high-tech age," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 13-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2001. "What is the U.S. gross investment in intangibles? (At least) one trillion dollars a year!," Working Papers 01-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:00-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .