U.S. Market Concentration and Import Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Heise, 2019. "Firm-to-Firm Relationships and the Pass-Through of Shocks: Theory and Evidence," Staff Reports 896, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Aguilera-Bravo, Asier & Trani, Tommaso, 2021.
"Long-term business relationships, bargaining and monetary policy,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
- Mirko Abbritti & Asier Aguilera-Bravo & TommasoTrani, 2019. "Long-term business relationships, bargaining and monetary policy," Faculty Working Papers 03/19, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Cédric Duprez & Glenn Magerman, 2019. "Price Updating with Production Networks," Working Papers ECARES 2019-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cedric Duprez & Glenn Magerman, 2018. "Price Updating in Production Networks," Working Paper Research 352, National Bank of Belgium.
- Michael Devereux & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2019.
"Trade Flows and Exchange Rates: Importers, Exporters and Products,"
Staff Working Papers
19-41, Bank of Canada.
- Michael B. Devereux & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2019. "Trade Flows and Exchange Rates: Importers, Exporters and Products," NBER Working Papers 26314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket concentration; markups; import competition; international trade;
All these keywords.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2021-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CWA-2021-05-31 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IND-2021-05-31 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INT-2021-05-31 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:91745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.