Abbott and Bacon Districts: education finances during the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Sutherland, Sarah, 2013.
"Precarious slopes? The Great Recession, federal stimulus, and New Jersey schools,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 41-65.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Sutherland, Sarah, 2012. "Precarious slopes? The Great Recession, federal stimulus, and New Jersey schools," Staff Reports 538, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Sep 2012.
- Rubenstein, Ross & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Amor, Hella Bel Hadj, 2007. "From districts to schools: The distribution of resources across schools in big city school districts," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 532-545, October.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Jeremy Gerst & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Fiscal crises of the states: causes and consequences," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun28.
More about this item
Keywordsschool finance; recession; ARRA; federal stimulus; Abbott Districts;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .