Bank runs without sequential service
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2014.
"Capital requirements in a quantitative model of banking industry dynamics,"
14-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Apr 2014.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Dean Corbae, 2018. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," 2018 Meeting Papers 1221, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2019. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo D'Erasmo, 2014. "Capital Requirements in a Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," 2014 Meeting Papers 476, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Renee Courtois Haltom & Bruno Sultanum, 2018.
"Preventing Bank Runs,"
Richmond Fed Economic Brief,
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ed Nosal & Bruno Sultanum & David Andolfatto, 2014. "Equilibrium Bank Runs Revisied," 2014 Meeting Papers 1142, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal & Bruno Sultanum, 2014. "Preventing bank runs," Working Papers 2014-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David Andolfatto & Ed Nosal & Bruno Sultanum, 2014. "Preventing Bank Runs," Working Paper Series WP-2014-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cooper, Russell & Corbae, Dean, 2002. "Financial Collapse: A Lesson from the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 159-190, December.
- Edward J. Green & Ping Lin, 2000. "Diamond and Dybvig's classic theory of financial intermediation : what's missing?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue win, pages 3-13.
- Bryant, John, 1980. "A model of reserves, bank runs, and deposit insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 335-344, December.
- Cooper, Russell & Ross, Thomas W., 1998. "Bank runs: Liquidity costs and investment distortions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 27-38, February.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2018-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.