National monetary policy by regional design: the evolving role of the Federal Reserve banks in Federal Reserve System policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Anderson & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1994. "A historical perspective on the Federal Reserve's monetary aggregates: definition, construction and targeting," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-31.
- Dewald, William G, 1972. "The National Monetary Commission: A Look Back," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 930-956, November.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Gorton, Gary, 1985. "Clearinghouses and the Origin of Central Banking in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 277-283, June.
- Leonall C. Andersen & Keith M. Carlson, 1970. "A monetarist model for economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 7-25.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992.
"Macroeconomic policy and long-run growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-29.
- DeLong, J. Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H., 1992. "Macroeconomic policy and long-run growth," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 93-128.
- Richard G. Anderson & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1994. "A historical perspective on the Federal Reserve's monetary aggregates: definition, construction and targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Laura Piscitelli, 2002. "Does One Size Fit All? A currency union with asymmetric transmissions and a stability pact," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 71-96.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve System - History ; Monetary policy - United States ; Federal Open Market Committee;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Federal Reserve System in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1998-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.