Are covered bonds a substitute for mortgage-backed securities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Packer & Ryan Stever & Christian Upper, 2007. "The covered bond market," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Hubbard, R. Glenn & Palia, Darius, 1995.
"Executive pay and performance Evidence from the U.S. banking industry,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 105-130, September.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Darius Palia, 1994. "Executive Pay and Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Banking Industry," NBER Working Papers 4704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dell’Ariccia & Deniz Igan & Luc Laeven, 2012.
"Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 367-384, March.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards; Evidence From the Subprime Mortgage Market," IMF Working Papers 08/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Dell’Ariccia, G. & Igan, D. & Laeven, L., 2009. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards : Evidence from the Subprime Mortgage Market," Discussion Paper 2009-46 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Laeven, Luc, 2008. "Credit Booms and Lending Standards: Evidence From The Subprime Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin J. Keys & Tanmoy Mukherjee & Amit Seru & Vikrant Vig, 2010. "Did Securitization Lead to Lax Screening? Evidence from Subprime Loans," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 307-362.
- Wenying Jiangli & Matthew Pritsker, 2008. "The impacts of securitization on U.S. bank holding companies," Proceedings 1097, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2015.
"Safe, or not safe? Covered bonds and Bank Fragility,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112875, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding, and Financial Fragility," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145782, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahnert, Toni & Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Chapman, James, 2016. "Asset encumbrance, bank funding and financial fragility," Discussion Papers 17/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Toni Ahnert & Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & James Chapman, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding and Financial Fragility," Staff Working Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2015. "The impact of securitization on credit rationing: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-50.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBonds ; Mortgage-backed securities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-2011-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.