Money, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2016.
"Credit Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 30-65.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2008. "Credit frictions and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Research 146, National Bank of Belgium.
- Curdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2015. "Credit frictions and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2015-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 10 Dec 2015.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2015. "Credit Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2015. "Credit Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 21820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2009. "Credit frictions and optimal monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 278, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shin, Hyun Song & Adrian, Tobias, 2008.
"Financial intermediaries, financial stability and monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 287-334.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, financial stability, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 346, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Daniel Covitz & Nellie Liang & Tobias Adrian, 2015.
"Financial Stability Monitoring,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 357-395, December.
- Adrian, Tobias & Covitz, Daniel M. & Liang, J. Nellie, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2014. "Financial Stability Monitoring," FEDS Notes 2014-08-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias & Etula, Erkko & Shin, Hyun Song, 2009. "Risk appetite and exchange Rates," Staff Reports 361, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 10 Dec 2015.
- Bordo, Michael D & Jeanne, Olivier, 2002.
"Monetary Policy and Asset Prices: Does 'Benign Neglect' Make Sense?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 139-164, Summer.
- Olivier D Jeanne & Michael D. Bordo, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Asset Prices; Does "Benign Neglect" Make Sense?," IMF Working Papers 02/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1988. "Monetary Policy without Quantity Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 440-445, May.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:600-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.