Monetary Policy without Quantity Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2003.
"Backward-looking interest-rate rules, interest-rate smoothing, and macroeconomic instability,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1379-1423.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Backward-Looking Interest-Rate Rules, Interest-Rate Smoothing, and Macroeconomic Instability," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-005, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2003. "Backward-looking interest-rate rules, interest-rate smoothing, and macroeconomic instability," Working Papers 03-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jess Behabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2003. "Backward-Looking Interest-Rate Rules, Interest-Rate Smoothing, and Macroeconomic Instability," NBER Working Papers 9558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2003. "Backward-Looking Interest-Rate Rules, Interest-Rate Smoothing, and Macroeconomic Instability," Departmental Working Papers 200304, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2003. "Backward-Looking Interest Rate Rules, Interest Rate Smoothing and Macroeconomic Instability," CEPR Discussion Papers 3928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shin, Hyun Song & Adrian, Tobias, 2008.
"Financial intermediaries, financial stability and monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 287-334.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, financial stability, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 346, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "Money, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 600-605, May.
- May Y Khamis, 1996. "Credit and Exchange Rate-Based Stabilization," IMF Working Papers 96/51, International Monetary Fund.
- John R. Walter, 1989. "Monetary aggregates: a user's guide," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 20-28.
- Mansor Ibrahim, 2010. "Money-price relation in Malaysia: has it disappeared or strengthened?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 303-322, November.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2014.
"Adapting Macroprudential Policies to Global Liquidity Conditions,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Miguel Fuentes D. & Claudio E. Raddatz & Carmen M. Reinhart (ed.), Capital Mobility and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 18, chapter 2, pages 25-67
Central Bank of Chile.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Adapting Macroprudential Policies to Global Liquidity Conditions," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(2), pages 33-65, August.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Adapting Macropudential Policies to Global Liquidity Conditions," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 671, Central Bank of Chile.
- Karfakis, Costas I & Parikh, Ashok, 1993. "A Cointegration Approach to Monetary Targeting in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(60), pages 53-72, June.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990.
"Finding The Rigth Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration Of Money, Credit And Nominal Income In Norway,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
350, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bardsen, G. & Klovland, J.T., 1990. "Finding the Right Nominal Anchor: The Cointegration of Money, Credit and Nominal Income in Norway," Papers 06-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Phil Bodman, "undated". "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Freedman, Charles, 1990. "La politique monétaire des années 90 : leçons et enjeux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(2), pages 147-186, juin.
- Smant, David / D.J.C., 2002. "Bank credit in the transmission of monetary policy: A critical review of the issues and evidence," MPRA Paper 19816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobías Broer, 2005. "Money as an indicator for inflation and output in Chile - not anymore?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 319, Central Bank of Chile.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1990. "Changing Effects of Monetary Policy on Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 3278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Vergara, 1992. "Estabilidad de la Demanda de Dinero, Cointegración y Política Monetaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 35-54.
- Barran, Fernando & Kegels, Chantal, 1996. "Channels of Monetary Policy in a Transition Country: Hungary," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:440-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.