The crime of 1873: back to the scene
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren E. Weber & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1998.
"Money, inflation, and output under fiat and commodity standards,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue spr, pages 11-17.
- Rolnick, Arthur J & Weber, Warren E, 1997. "Money, Inflation, and Output under Fiat and Commodity Standards," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1308-1321, December.
- Friedman, Milton, 1990. "The Crime of 1873," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1159-1194, December.
- Pierre Sicsic, 1989. "Estimation du stock de monnaie métallique en France à la fin du XIXe siècle," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(4), pages 709-736.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernholz, Ricardo T. & Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc, 2017.
"Pulling up the tarnished anchor: The end of silver as a global unit of account,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 209-228.
- Fernholz, Ricardo & Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc, 2017. "Pulling up the Tarnished Anchor: The End of Silver as a Global Unit of Account," CEPR Discussion Papers 11952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz & Kris James Mitchener & Marc Weidenmier, 2017. "Pulling up the Tarnished Anchor: The End of Silver as a Global Unit of Account," CESifo Working Paper Series 6436, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2003-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-02-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.