Assessing Financial Stability over the Cycle: a speech at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington, D.C
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:3:p:1373-1426. is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- David López-Salido & Jeremy C. Stein & Egon Zakrajšek, 2017.
"Credit-Market Sentiment and the Business Cycle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(3), pages 1373-1426.
- Lopez-Salido, J. David & Stein, Jeremy C. & Zakrajsek, Egon, 2015. "Credit-Market Sentiment and the Business Cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 30 Dec 2016.
- David López-Salido & Jeremy C. Stein & Egon Zakrajšek, 2016. "Credit-Market Sentiment and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:1029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer) or (Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.