Structural transformation and productivity in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ferreira Pedro Cavalcanti & da Silva Leonardo Fonseca, 2015. "Structural transformation and productivity in Latin America," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 603-630, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthold Herrendorf & Ákos Valentinyi, 2012. "Which Sectors Make Poor Countries So Unproductive?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 323-341, April.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2010.
"The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 129-173.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-300, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-348, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:idb:idbbks:279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Echevarria, Cristina, 1997. "Changes in Sectoral Composition Associated with Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 431-452, May.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel De Abreu Pessôa & Fernando A. Veloso, 2013. "On The Evolution Of Total Factor Productivity In Latin America," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Donghoon Lee & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2006.
"Intersectoral Labor Mobility and the Growth of the Service Sector,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Donghoon Lee & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2004. "Intersectoral Labor Mobility and the Growth of the Service Sector," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2009. "Structural change and growth accelerations in Asia and Latin America: a new sectoral data set," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(2), pages 165-190, June.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Juan S. Blyde & Indermit S. Gill & Alexander Monge Naranjo & Pablo A. Neumeyer & Carlos G. Fernández Valdovinos & Armando Castelar Pinheiro & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Hugo A. Hop, 2005. "Sources of Growth in Latin America: What Is Missing?," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 33798 edited by Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Juan S. Blyde & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, February.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2005.
"Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean : Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7315, December.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2004. "Economic Growth in Latin America and The Caribbean: Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 265, Central Bank of Chile.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Transformação estrutural, serviços e política industrial
by Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira in Economista X on 2014-10-08 00:09:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Ungor, 2017.
"Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 25-42, March.
- Murat Ungor, 2016. "Online Appendix to "Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia"," Technical Appendices 11-273, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Murat Ungor, 2016. "Code and data files for "Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia"," Computer Codes 11-273, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:360-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9528-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-08-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2014-08-25 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.