An Overview of Some Historical Brazilian Macroeconomic Series and Some Open Questions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||10 Jun 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 1985.
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
57, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2000.
"Rethinking the Role of NAIRU in Monetary Policy: Implications of Model Formulation and Uncertainty,"
NBER Working Papers
6518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1999. "Rethinking the Role of NAIRU in Monetary Policy: Implications of Model Formulation and Uncertainty," NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 405-436 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic Mishkin, 1998. "Rethinking the role of NAIRU in monetary policy: implications of model formulation and uncertainty," Research Paper 9806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Braun, Steven N, 1990. "Estimation of Current-Quarter Gross National Product by Pooling Preliminary Labor-Market Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 293-304, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.