Does mixed frequency vector error correction model add relevant information to exchange misalignment calculus? Evidence for United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diogo De Prince Mendonça & Emerson Fernandes Marçal & Beatrice Zimmermann & Giovanni Merlin, 2016. "Does Mixed Frequency Vector Error Correction Model Add Relevant Information To Exchange Misalignment Calculus? Evidence For United States," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 043, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas B. Götz & Alain Hecq & Jean‐Pierre Urbain, 2014.
"Forecasting Mixed‐Frequency Time Series with ECM‐MIDAS Models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 198-213, April.
- GÃ¶tz Thomas & Hecq Alain & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2012. "Forecasting Mixed Frequency Time Series with ECM-MIDAS Models," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Granger, Clive W J, 1995.
"Estimation of Common Long-Memory Components in Cointegrated Systems,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Gonzalo, J. & Granger, C., 1992. "Estimation of Common Long-Memory Components in Cointegrated Systems," Papers 4, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Gonzalo and Granger JBES 1995 paper," Statistical Software Components RTZ00074, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2015.
"Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-Frequency Time Series,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 797-816, November.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-frequency Time Series," Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 07 May 2014.
- Ghysels, Eric & Miller, J. Isaac, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-frequency Time Series," CEPR Discussion Papers 9654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Misalignment in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Exchange Rate Misalignment in Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 442, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995.
"Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1994. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate; A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Working Papers 94/90, International Monetary Fund.
- GÃ¶tz Thomas B. & Hecq Alain & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2012.
"Real-Time Forecast Density Combinations (Forecasting US GDP Growth Using Mixed-Frequency Data),"
021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- GÃ¶tz T.B. & Hecq A.W. & Urbain J.R.Y.J., 2014. "Combining distributions of real-time forecasts: An application to U.S. growth," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ahmad, Yamin & Craighead, William D., 2011.
"Temporal aggregation and purchasing power parity persistence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 817-830, September.
- Yamin Ahmad & William Craighead, 2010. "Temporal Aggregation and Purchasing Power Parity Persistence," Working Papers 10-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Yamin Ahmad & William D. Craighead, 2011. "Temporal Aggregation and Purchasing Power Parity Persistence," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Michael, 1976. " The Exchange Rate, the Balance of Payments and Monetary and Fiscal Policy under a Regime of Controlled Floating," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 229-248.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Hecq A.W. & Urbain J.R.Y.J. & GÃ¶tz T.B., 2013. "Testing for common cycles in non-stationary VARs with varied frecquency data," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Jerome L. Stein, 1995. "The Fundamental Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate of the U. S. Dollar Relative to Other G-7 Currencies," IMF Working Papers 95/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Horvath, Michael T.K. & Watson, Mark W., 1995. "Testing for Cointegration When Some of the Cointegrating Vectors are Prespecified," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 984-1014, October.
- Michael P. Clements & Ana Beatriz Galvão, 2007. "Macroeconomic Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Data: Forecasting US Output Growth," Working Papers 616, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.