The Long Italian Stagnation and the Welfare Effects of Outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2009.
"Does entry improve welfare? A general equilibrium approach to competition policy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 97-118, November.
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2005. "Does Entry Improve Welfare ? A General Equilibrium Approach of Competition Policy," Working Papers 2005-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2008. "Does entry improve welfare? A general equilibrium approach to competition policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 856, European Central Bank.
- Forni, L. & Gerali, A. & Pisani, M., 2010.
"Macroeconomic Effects Of Greater Competition In The Service Sector: The Case Of Italy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 677-708, November.
- Lorenzo Forni & Andrea Gerali & Massimiliano Pisani, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of greater competition in the service sector: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 706, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone, 2001. "Multifactor Productivity and Labour Quality in Italy, 1981-2000," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012.
"Italy from economic decline to the current crisis,"
0005, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2013. "Italy: From Economic Decline to the Current crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0173, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Kornel Mahlstein, 2011. "Outsourcing and Competition Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-147, June.
- Jacopo Zotti & Bernd Lucke, 2014. "Welfare-optimal trade and competition policies in small open oligopolistic economies," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 402-423, April.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly’s Economic Decline; General Equilibrium; Cournot Oligopoly; Outsourcing;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-03-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-03-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2015.105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.