The Long Italian Stagnation and the Welfare Effects of Outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2009.
"Does entry improve welfare? A general equilibrium approach to competition policy,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 97-118, November.
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2005. "Does Entry Improve Welfare ? A General Equilibrium Approach of Competition Policy," Working Papers 2005-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bertrand Crettez & Marie-Cécile Fagart, 2008. "Does entry improve welfare? A general equilibrium approach to competition policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 856, European Central Bank.
- Forni, L. & Gerali, A. & Pisani, M., 2010.
"Macroeconomic Effects Of Greater Competition In The Service Sector: The Case Of Italy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 677-708, November.
- Lorenzo Forni & Andrea Gerali & Massimiliano Pisani, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of greater competition in the service sector: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 706, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012.
"Italy from economic decline to the current crisis,"
0005, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2013. "Italy: From Economic Decline to the Current crisis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0173, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Kornel Mahlstein, 2011. "Outsourcing and Competition Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-147, June.
- Andrea Brandolini & Piero Cipollone, 2001. "Multifactor Productivity and Labour Quality in Italy, 1981-2000," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 422, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jacopo Zotti & Bernd Lucke, 2014. "Welfare-optimal trade and competition policies in small open oligopolistic economies," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 402-423, April.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly’s Economic Decline; General Equilibrium; Cournot Oligopoly; Outsourcing;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-03-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-03-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2015.105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .