Energy Balance Climate Models, Damage Reservoirs and the Time Profile of Climate Change Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Lempert, Robert J. & Sanstad, Alan H. & Schlesinger, Michael E., 2006. "Multiple equilibria in a stochastic implementation of DICE with abrupt climate change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 677-689, November.
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2011. "Negishi welfare weights in integrated assessment models: the mathematics of global inequality," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 417-432, August.
- William Brock & Gustav Engstrom & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012.
"Energy Balance Climate Models and the Spatial Structure of Optimal Mitigation Policies,"
2012.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustav Engstrom & William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2012. "Energy Balance Climate Models and the Spatial Structure of Optimal Mitigation Policies," DEOS Working Papers 1202, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- W.A. Brock & D. Starrett, 2003. "Managing Systems with Non-convex Positive Feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 575-602, December.
- Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F., 2004. "Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 723-741, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015.
"On the spatial economic impact of global warming,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-37.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 18546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus DESMET & Esteban ROSSI-HANSBERG, 2013. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," Discussion papers 13057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," CEPR Discussion Papers 9220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Balance Climate Models; Damage Reservoir; Ice Line; Permafrost; Heat Diffusion; Policy Ramp; Skiba Points;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .