Varieties of Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sigrid Roßteutscher, 2002. "Advocate or Reflection? Associations and Political Culture," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 50(3), pages 514-528, August.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:01:p:46-60_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prosper F. Bangwayo-Skeete & Precious Zikhali, 2011. "Social tolerance for human diversity in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 516-536, May.
- repec:bis:bisifc:45-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grießhaber, Nicolas & Geys, Benny, 2011. "Civic engagement and corruption in 20 European democracies," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Social capital; Tolerance; Civic engagement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2005-06-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2005-06-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.