Land, Environmental Externalities and Tourism Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pruckner, Gerald J, 1995. "Agricultural Landscape Cultivation in Austria: An Application of the CVM," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 173-190.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vårdal, 1999.
"Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation (,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 538-546.
- Brunstad, R.J. & Gaasland, I. & Vardal, E., 1999. "Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 205, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Drake, Lars, 1992. "The Non-market Value of the Swedish Agricultural Landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364.
- A Fleischer & Y Tsur, 2000. "Measuring the recreational value of agricultural landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 385-398, September.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Farhed A. Shah & Marilyn A. Altobello, 1994. "Amenity Benefits and the Optimal Allocation of Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 53-62.
- Tisdell, C., 1987. "Tourism, The Environment and Profit," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-30.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I., 1996. "Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-136, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal land allocation; Structural economic change; Tourism industry;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .