Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J.L. Prigent & O. Scaillet, 2000. "Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims," THEMA Working Papers 2000-50, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 2001. "A Comparison of Two Quadratic Approaches to Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 385-413.
- O. Scaillet & J.-L. Prigent & J.-P. Lesne, 2000.
"Convergence of discrete time option pricing models under stochastic interest rates,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 81-93.
- Jean-Philippe Lesne & Jean-Luc Prigent & Olivier Scaillet, 1998. "Convergence of Discrete Time Option Pricing Models Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Working Papers 98-51, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999.
"An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model,"
99-65, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Olivier Renault & Jean-Luc Prigent & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "An Autoregressive Conditional Binomial Option Pricing Model," FMG Discussion Papers dp364, Financial Markets Group.
- Prigent, Jean-Luc & Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"Option pricing with discrete rebalancing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 133-161, January.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Working Papers 99-61, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Duffie, Darrell & Lando, David, 2001. "Term Structures of Credit Spreads with Incomplete Accounting Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 633-664, May.
- Runggaldier, Wolfgang J. & Martin Schweizer, 1995. "Convergence of Option Values under Incompleteness," Discussion Paper Serie B 333, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1992. "Martingale densities for general asset prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 363-378.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badescu, Alexandru & Elliott, Robert J. & Ortega, Juan-Pablo, 2014. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-32.
- Badescu, Alexandru & Elliott, Robert J. & Ortega, Juan-Pablo, 2015. "Non-Gaussian GARCH option pricing models and their diffusion limits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 820-830.
- Alexandru Badescu & Robert J. Elliott & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2012. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Papers 1209.5976, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsWeak convergence; Incomplete financial markets; Locally risk-minimizing strategy; Hedging strategy; Minimal martingale measure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.