Inter-Firm Linkages and Development of Capabilities in the Indian Telecom Software Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Gary G & Feenstra, Robert C, 1995. "Varieties of Hierarchies and Markets: An Introduction," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 51-91.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1995. "Hierarchies, Markets and Power in the Economy: An Economic Perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 21-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basant, Rakesh, 2003. "US-India Technology Co-operation and Capability Building: The Role of Inter-firm Alliances in Knowledge Based Industries," IIMA Working Papers WP2003-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rakesh Basant, 2003. "U.S.-India Technology Cooperation and Capability Building: The Role of Inter-Firm Alliances in Knowledge-Based Industries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 53, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Suma S. Athreye, 2003. "Multinational Firms and the Evolution of the Indian Software Industry," Economics Study Area Working Papers 51, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Niosi, Jorge & Tschang, F. Ted, 2008. "Comparing Chinese and the Indian Software MNCs: Domestic and Export Market Strategies and Their Interplay," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .