Varieties of Hierarchies and Markets: An Introduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & Pistor, Katharina & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2003.
"Economic development, legality, and the transplant effect,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 165-195, February.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Katharina Pistor & Jean-Francois Richard, 2000. "Economic Development, Legality, and the Transplant Effect," CID Working Papers 39A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Katharina Pistor & Jean-Francois Richard, 2000. "Economic Development, Legality, and the Transplant Effect," CID Working Papers 39, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Katharina Pistor & Jean-Francois Richard, 2000. "Economic Development, Legality, and the Transplant Effect," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 308, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Karina Pistor & Jean-Francois Richard, 2001. "Economic Development, Legality, and the Transplant Effect," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 410, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rakesh Basant & Pankaj Chandra & Lynn Mytelka, 2001. "Inter-Firm Linkages and Development of Capabilities in the Indian Telecom Software Sector," Economics Study Area Working Papers 14, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2001.
"Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 29-59, March.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: the Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," KITeS Working Papers 122, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tzu-Han Yang & Gary G. Hamilton, "undated".
"Business Groups And Trade In East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety,"
Department of Economics
96-14, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Maria Yang & Gary G. Hamilton, 1997. "Business Groups and Trade in East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety," NBER Working Papers 5887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Gary G. Hamilton & Tzu-Han Yang & Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2003. "Business Groups and Trade in East Asia: Part 2, Product Variety," Working Papers 40, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Ji Youn & Lee, Oonkyu, 2010. "Long-term evolution of the firm value and behavior of business groups: Korean chaebols between weak premium, strong discount, and strong premium," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 412-440, September.
- Daphne W. Yiu & Yuan Lu & Garry D. Bruton & Robert E. Hoskisson, 2007. "Business Groups: An Integrated Model to Focus Future Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1551-1579, December.
- Richter, Rudolf, 2001. "New economic sociology and new institutional economics," MPRA Paper 4747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:4:y:1995:i:1:p:51-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.