The EU enlargement and economic growth in the CEE new member countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rapacki, Ryszard, 2008. "Regional Integration and Development Asymmetries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 93-114.
- Zbigniew Matkowski & Mariusz PrÃ³chniak, 2007. "Economic Convergence Between the CEE-8 and the European Union," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 59-76, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryszard Rapacki & Mariusz PrÃ³chniak, 2010.
"Economic Growth Paths in the CEE Countries and in Selected Emerging Economies, 1993-2007,"
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe,
Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(1).
- Rapacki, Ryszard & Próchniak, Mariusz, 2010. "Economic Growth Paths in the CEE Countries and in Selected Emerging Economies, 1993-2007," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 5-33.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014.
"The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014. "The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 80, European Institute, LSE.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016.
"Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iulia-Oana Stefan, 2015. "The Place Of Bucharest Stock Exchange Amongst The Capital Markets From Central And Eastern Europe," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(43), pages 281-292.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:4:y:2017:i:5:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013.
"Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1057, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2013.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Structural reforms and growth in transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 13-42, January.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:159-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basarab Gogoneaţă, 2010. "The Long-Run Relationship Between Commerce And Sustainable Development In Baltic And Central And Eastern European Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 36-51, February.
- Masuch, Klaus & Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice, 2016. "Institutions and Growth in Europe," CEPS Papers 11482, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ryszard Rapacki & Mariusz Próchniak, 2014. "The Impact of EU Membership on Economic Growth and Real Convergence of the Central and Eastern European Countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 39.
- Mehmet Demiral, 2016. "Has EU Accession Caused Structural Change in New Entrants? Intersectoral Linkage Analyses on Bulgaria and Romania," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 671-681.
- Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Masuch, Klaus, 2016. "Institutions, public debt and growth in Europe," Working Paper Series 1963, European Central Bank.
- Kowalik Paweł, 2014. "Horizontal Fiscal Imbalance In The United States," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 140-151, December.
- Katja Mann, 2015. "The EU, a Growth Engine? The Impact of European Integration on Economic Growth in Central Eastern Europe," FIW Working Paper series 136, FIW.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:45-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Staehr, 2010. "Income convergence and inflation in Central and Eastern Europe : does the sun always rise in the East," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-04, Bank of Estonia, revised 22 Mar 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Financial Integration; Trade; The EU Enlargement and Economic Growth In the CEE New Member Countries; Economic Papers;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .