Economic Convergence Between the CEE-8 and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014.
"The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014. "The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 80, European Institute, LSE.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016.
"Do entrants take it all? The evolution of task content of jobs in Poland,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 47.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2015. "Do entrants take it all? The evolution of task content of jobs in Poland," IBS Working Papers 10/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Output Convergence between Western Balkans and EU-15," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(1).
- Marek Rojíček, 2010.
"Konkurenceschopnost obchodu ČR v procesu globalizace
[Competitiveness of the Trade of the Czech Republic in the Process of Globalisation]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 147-165.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2013.
"Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 493-507.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3597, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Prettner & Klaus Prettner, 2012.
" After Two Decades of Integration: How Interdependent are Eastern European Economies and the Euro Area?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp138, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Prettner, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2012. "After Two Decades of Integration: How Interdependent are Eastern European Economies and the Euro Area?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3493, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Catherine Prettner & Klaus Prettner, 2012. "After Two Decades of Integration: How Interdependent are Eastern European Economies and the Euro Area?," EcoMod2012 4421, EcoMod.
- Gül Ertan Özgüzer & Ayla Ogus Binatli, 2015. "Economic Convergence in the EU: A Complexity Approach," Working Papers 1503, Izmir University of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kiril Tochkov, 2013. "The Distribution Dynamics of Income in Central and Eastern Europe relative to the EU: A Nonparametric Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1063, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Keppel, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2015.
"How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 18-31.
- Prettner, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 187, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Olcay COLAK, 2015. "Convergence Revisited: Case Of Eu And Eastern Europe," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 69-81, June.
- Mirjana Gligoric, 2014. "Paths Of Income Convergence Between Country Pairs Within Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 123-156, April – J.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9686-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camil-George G. STOENESCU, 2015. "The Evolution Of Romania’S Trade (2002 - 2014): Highlights And Structure," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 527-535, April.
- Laurent Cavenaile & David Dubois, 2011.
"An empirical analysis of income convergence in the European Union,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1705-1708.
- Laurent Cavenaile & David Dubois, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of Income Convergence in the European Union," CREPP Working Papers 1001, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Ryszard Rapacki & Mariusz Próchniak, 2009. "The EU enlargement and economic growth in the CEE new member countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 367, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eftychia Tsanana & Constantinos Katrakilidis, 2014. "Do Balkan economies catch up with EU? New evidence from panel unit root analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 641-662, November.
- Zarembova, Andrea & Lyocsa, Stefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "The Real Convergence of CEE Countries: A Study of Real GDP per capita," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 642-656..
- Borut Vojinović & Mariusz Próchniak, 2009. "Divergence Period in the European Convergence Process," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 15(4), pages 685-700, February.
- Jorge M. L. G. Andraz & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2015. "A Reappraisal of Eurozone Countries Output Differentials," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:45:y:2007:i:1:p:59-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.