Compared Performances of French Companies on the Domestic and Foreign Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Simona Delle Chiaie & Tuomas A Peltonen, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy: The Role of Emerging Market Economies,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(1), pages 146-178, April.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 951, European Central Bank.
- Bussiére, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy : the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2010. "Trade Elasticities: A Final Report for the European Commission," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 432, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-05-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2016-05-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:dispap:024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.