R&D of Multinationals in China: Structure, Motivations and Regional Difference
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William G. Gale, 1990.
"Collateral, Rationing, and Government Intervention in Credit Markets,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 43-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William G. Gale, 1989. "Collateral, Rationing and Government Intervention in Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 3083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William G. Gale, 1989. "Collateral, Rationing, and Government Intervention in Credit Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 554, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William G. Gale, 1989. "Collateral, Rationing, and Government Intervention in Credit Markets," NBER Working Papers 3024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi, 2001. "Fiscal Investment and Loan Program―A Perspective on Government Interventions in the Japanese Financial Sector―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2005. "SBA-loan guarantees and local economic growth," Working Paper 0503, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1994.
"Do Informational Frictions Justify Federal Credit Programs?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 523-544, August.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1994. "Do informational frictions justify federal credit programs?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 523-551.
- Gale, William G, 1991. "Economic Effects of Federal Credit Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 133-152, March.
- Cowling, Marc & Mitchell, Peter, 2003. "Is the Small Firms Loan Guarantee Scheme Hazardous for Banks or Helpful to Small Business?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 63-71, August.
- Bruce D. Smith & Michael J. Stutzer, 1989. "Credit Rationing and Government Loan Programs: A Welfare Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 177-193.
- Chaney, Paul K. & Thakor, Anjan V., 1985.
"Incentive effects of benevolent intervention : The case of government loan guarantees,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 169-189, March.
- Paul K. Chaney & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Incentive Effects of Benevolent Intervention - The case of government loan guarantees," Finance 0411047, EconWPA.
- MATSUURA Katsumi & HORI Masahiro, 2003. "Special Credit Guarantee and Restructuring of Small Firms(in Japanese)," ESRI Discussion paper series 050, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gale, William G., 1990. "Federal lending and the market for credit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 177-193, July.
- Wenli Li, 1998. "Government loan, guarantee, and grant programs: an evaluation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 25-52.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "The Allocation of Credit and Financial Collapse," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 455-470.
- Varouj Aivazian & Dipak Mazumdar & Eric Santor, 2003. "Financial Constraints and Investment: Assessing the Impact of a World Bank Loan Program on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Sri Lanka," Staff Working Papers 03-37, Bank of Canada.
- Innes, Robert, 1991. "Investment and government intervention in credit markets when there is asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-381, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2012.
"Management of Offshore R&D in China: Cross Country Differences in Motivation and Performance,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 101-120, July.
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2012. "Management of Offshore R&D in China : Cross Country Differences in Motivation and Performance," MPRA Paper 50094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Industrialization and Development Strategies in the 21st Century: Towards Sustainable Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 50168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Meng-chun & Chen, Shin-Horng, 2012. "MNCs’ offshore R&D networks in host country's regional innovation system: The case of Taiwan-based firms in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1107-1120.
- Maurice CATIN & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2008. "Clusters Et Stratégies De Développement En Chine," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 39-60.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-03-11 (China)
- NEP-INO-2006-03-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2006-03-11 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-11 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:06005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .