Experimentation in Democratic Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Ken Kollman, 2003. "The Rotating Presidency of the European Council as a Search for Good Policies," European Union Politics, , pages 51-74.
More about this item
KeywordsDemocratic Mechanisms; Experimentation; Public Goods; Voting; Information Aggregation;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-07-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CTA-2014-07-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2014-07-21 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2014-07-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-07-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2014-07-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eth:wpswif:14-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwethch.html .