Report NEP-EXP-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez & László Sándor, 2014. "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," NBER Working Papers 20290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Simon Quinn, 2014. "Networks and Manufacturing Firms in Africa: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-25, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- J. Michelle Brock & Andreas Lange & Kenneth L. Leonard, 2014. "Giving and promising gifts: experimental evidence on reciprocity from the field," Working Papers 165, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Agne Kajackaite, 2014. "If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt. The effect of ignorance on performance in a real effort experiment," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Teresa Briz & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr, 2014. "Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption," Working Papers 2014-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2014. "Sufficiency of an Outside Bank and a Default Penalty to Support the Value of Fiat Money: Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1675RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & César Mantilla & Rajiv Sethi, 2013. "Commons without Tragedy: Sampling Dynamics and Cooperative Resource Extraction," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011892, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti & Alex Smolin, 2014. "Selling Experiments: Menu Pricing of Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1952, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Volker Britz & Hans Gersbach, 2014. "Experimentation in Democratic Mechanisms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/199, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.