Report NEP-CTA-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Philipp Strack, 2014. "Dynamic Revenue Maximization: A Continuous Time Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1953, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti & Alex Smolin, 2014. "Selling Experiments: Menu Pricing of Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1952, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- A. Bernales, 2014. "The Effects of Information Asymmetries on the Ex-Post Success of Stock Option Listings," Working papers 495, Banque de France.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Gouvernance optimale moderne des universités
[Modern optimal governance of universities]," MPRA Paper 57275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agne Kajackaite, 2014. "If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt. The effect of ignorance on performance in a real effort experiment," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bisin, Alberto; & Gottardi, Piero; & Ruta, Guido, 2014. "Equilibrium corporate finance and intermediation," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/09, European University Institute.
- Domenico Menicucci & Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2014. "On the Optimality of Pure Bundling for a Monopolist," Working Papers 771, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Volker Britz & Hans Gersbach, 2014. "Experimentation in Democratic Mechanisms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/199, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Philippe Aghion & Matthew Jackson, 2014. "Inducing Leaders to Take Risky Decisions: Dismissal, Tenure, and Term Limits," NBER Working Papers 20301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2014. "Competition and Screening with Skilled and Motivated Workers," Working Papers wp953, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Managing Intrinsic Motivation in a Long-Run Relationship," Discussion Papers 1414, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Christopher Gedge & James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting, 2014. "A Model of Dynamic Limit Pricing with an Application to the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 20293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenjiro Hori & Jorge Martin Ceron, 2014. "Agency Costs of Bail-in," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1407, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Timothy King & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Bank Efficiency and Executive Compensation," Working Papers 13009, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2014. "Deposit Insurance Database," NBER Working Papers 20278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Firmes industrielles incitations et formation approche théorique
[Industrial firms incentives and training Policy theoretical approach]," MPRA Paper 57306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozlem Akin & José García-Montalvo & Jaume Garcia-Villar & José-Luis Peydró & Josep M. Raya, 2014. "The Real Estate and Credit Bubble: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 772, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.