Quality of Official Development Assistance Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Knack,Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3186, The World Bank.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey & Eubank, Nicholas, 2011. "Aid Quality and Donor Rankings," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1907-1917.
- Kraay, Aart & Tawara, Norikazu, 2010. "Can disaggregated indicators identify governance reform priorities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5254, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2015.
"Donor’s double talk undermines African agency : Comparative study of civic agency in Burkina Faso and Togo,"
EconStor Conference Papers
120921, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2015. "Donor’s double talk undermines African agency: Comparative study of civic agency in Burkina Faso and Togo," MPRA Paper 67093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bigsten, Arne & Tengstam, Sven, 2015.
"International Coordination and the Effectiveness of Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-85.
- Bigsten, Arne & Tengstam, Sven, 2012. "International Coordination and the Effectiveness of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reinsberg,Bernhard Wilfried & Michaelowa,Katharina & Knack,Stephen, 2015. "Which donors, which funds ? the choice of multilateral funds by bilateral donors at the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7441, The World Bank.
- Bourguignon, François & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2017.
"Does Aid Availability Affect Effectiveness in Reducing Poverty? A Review Article,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 6-16.
- François Bourguignon & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2017. "Does Aid Availability Affect Effectiveness in Reducing Poverty? A Review Article," Post-Print halshs-01513300, HAL.
- Artan Karini, 2016. "Coordination Without Effectiveness? A Critique of the Paris Agenda in the Experience of Development Aid in Albania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 741-757, September.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:206:y:2018:i:c:p:67-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassen Abda Wako, 2018.
"Aid, institutions and economic growth in subâ€ Saharan Africa: Heterogeneous donors and heterogeneous responses,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Wako, Hassen, 2016. "Aid, institutions and economic growth: Heterogeneous parameters and heterogeneous donors," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Han, Lu & Koenig-Archibugi, Mathias, 2015. "Aid Fragmentation or Aid Pluralism? The Effect of Multiple Donors on Child Survival in Developing Countries, 1990–2010," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 344-358.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Richert, Katharina, 2015. "Do Development Minister Characteristics Affect Aid Giving?," Working Papers 0604, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch gap; quality official assistance; QuODA; countries; report; edition; assessment; respcet; definitions; funders; agencies; donors; development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.