Quality of Official Development Assistance Assessment
In 2010, many questions have come up regarding the actual practices of different donorsâ€” those over which they have control and those that are likely to affect their long-run effectiveness in terms of development impact. This report addresses these largely neglected questions and helps fill the research gap by focusing on what might be called aid agency effectiveness, or what is called as the quality of aid. A Quality of Official Development Assistance assessment (QuODA) by constructing four dimensions or pillars of aid quality built up from 30 separate indicators are done for the analysis.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Knack,Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3186, The World Bank.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey & Eubank, Nicholas, 2011. "Aid Quality and Donor Rankings," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1907-1917.
- Kraay, Aart & Tawara, Norikazu, 2010. "Can disaggregated indicators identify governance reform priorities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5254, The World Bank.