ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia
â€œOpen Skies,â€ in general, refers to the liberalization of aviation markets that can be pursued on a bilateral, regional, or multilateral basis. At the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) level, liberalization of airfreight and passenger services is targeted by December 2008. This paper seeks to examine the implication of open skies in ASEAN on the airport development strategy in Malaysia. [ADBI Working Paper 119]
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Anming, 2001. "Key aspects of global strategic alliances and the impacts on the future of Canadian airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 287-301.
- Hiroshi Ohashi & Tae-Seung Kim & Tae Hoon Oum & Chunyan Yu, 2004.
"Choice of Air Cargo Transshipment Airport: An Application to Air Cargo Traffic to/from Northeast Asia,"
CIRJE-F-291, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi & Kim, Tae-Seung & Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan, 2005. "Choice of air cargo transshipment airport: an application to air cargo traffic to/from Northeast Asia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 149-159.
- Phang, Sock-Yong, 2003. "Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 27-33, January.
- Park, Yonghwa, 2003. "An analysis for the competitive strength of Asian major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 353-360.
- Chin, Anthony T.H., 1997. "Implications of liberalisation on airport development and strategy in the Asia Pacific," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 125-131.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.