ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ohashi, Hiroshi & Kim, Tae-Seung & Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan, 2005.
"Choice of air cargo transshipment airport: an application to air cargo traffic to/from Northeast Asia,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 149-159.
- Hiroshi Ohashi & Tae-Seung Kim & Tae Hoon Oum & Chunyan Yu, 2004. "Choice of Air Cargo Transshipment Airport: An Application to Air Cargo Traffic to/from Northeast Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-291, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Phang, Sock-Yong, 2003. "Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 27-33, January.
- Chin, Anthony T.H., 1997. "Implications of liberalisation on airport development and strategy in the Asia Pacific," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 125-131.
- Park, Yonghwa, 2003. "An analysis for the competitive strength of Asian major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 353-360.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Anming, 2001. "Key aspects of global strategic alliances and the impacts on the future of Canadian airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 287-301.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Skies; Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN); development; strategy; Malaysia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .