Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3100, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Yang, 2004.
"International Migration, Human Capital, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Philippine Migrants’ Exchange Rate Shocks,"
531, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yang, Dean, 2005. "International migration, human capital, and entrepreneurship : evidence from Philippine migrants'exchange rate shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3578, The World Bank.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Connel Fullenkamp & Thomas F. Cosimano & Michael T. Gapen & Ralph Chami & Peter J Montiel & Adolfo Barajas, 2008. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Remittances," IMF Occasional Papers 259, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir, 2013. "Do Remittances Reduce Poverty and Inequality in the Western Balkans? Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 51413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eme:fegpzz:s1574-871520150000016006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhav Regmi & Krishna P. Paudel, 2016.
"Impact of Remittance on Food Security in Bangladesh,"
Frontiers of Economics and Globalization,in: Food Security in a Food Abundant World, volume 16, pages 145-158
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna & Mishra, Ashok, 2015. "Impact Of Remittance On Food Security In Bangladesh," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 197033, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0705-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsremittances; development; Poverty Headcount ratios; PPP; international migration; political; economic; cultural; GDP; Asian countries; developing; poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-09-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-25 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-09-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .