Report NEP-MIG-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekblad, Kristin & Bokenblom, Mattias, 2010. "Sickness Absence and Local Cultures," Working Papers 2010:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2010. "Risk Aversion, Time Preference and Cross-border Commuting and Migration Intentions," WIFO Working Papers 379, WIFO.
- Poppe, Robert, 2010. "Expenditure Patterns of Migrant Households: Evidence from Moldova," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 51, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gagnon, Jason, 2010. "“Stay with Us”? The Impact of Emigration on Wages in Honduras," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 57, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kouni, Mohamed, 2010. "Emigration Prospects and Human Capital in the Developing Countries: The Possibility of the Qualitative Brain Gain," MPRA Paper 25074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dybczak, Kamil & Galuščák, Kamil, 2010. "Changes in the Czech wage structure: Does immigration matter?," Working Paper Series 1242, European Central Bank.
- Grady, Patrick, 2009. "The impact of immigration on Canada’s labour market," MPRA Paper 25148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashmi Banga & Pritish Kumar Sahu, 2010. "Impact of Remittances on Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2872, eSocialSciences.