Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Futagami, Koichi & Hori, Takeo & Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," ADBI Working Papers 212, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," Macroeconomics Working Papers 21875, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1999. "Budget Balance, Welfare, and the Growth Rate: "Dynamic Scoring" of the Long-Run Government Budget," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 162-186, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ghosh, Sugata & Mourmouras, Iannis A., 2004. "Endogenous growth, welfare and budgetary regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 623-635, December.
- Futagami, Koichi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2008. "Debt Policy Rule, Productive Government Spending, And Multiple Growth Paths," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 445-462, September.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2000. "Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 363-384, July.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- A. Greiner & W. Semmler, 1999. "An endogenous growth model with public capitaland government borrowing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 88(0), pages 65-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2013. "A Theory of Public Debt Overhang," CIS Discussion paper series 589, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Natia KUTIVADZE, 2011. "Public debt, domestic and external financing, and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment; borrowing; overlapping; generations; model; positive; amount; asset; holdings; economy;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DGE-2010-06-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2010-06-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .