Report NEP-DGE-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arend, Mario, 2010. "Financial Shocks, Financial Frictions and Financial Intermediaries in DSGE Models: Comments on the Recent Literature," MPRA Paper 22957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," Working Papers id:2502, eSocialSciences.
- Bigio, Saki, 2010. "Liquidity Shocks and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2010-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Hess Chung & Michael T. Kiley & Jean-Philippe Laforte, 2010. "Documentation of the Estimated, Dynamic, Optimization-based (EDO) model of the U.S. economy: 2010 version," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," Working Papers 1007, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 May 2010.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 0/03. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," Diskussionsschriften dp1007, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Junior Maih, 2010. "Conditional forecasts in DSGE models," Working Paper 2010/07, Norges Bank.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 71, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/21, European University Institute.
- Sá, F. & Viani, F., 2010. "Shifts in Portfolio Preferences of International Investors: An Application to Sovereign Wealth Funds," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1029, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2010. "The great trade collapse of 2008-2009: an inventory adjustment?," Working Papers 10-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Georg Müller-Fürstenberger & Gunter Stephan, 0/05. "What Really Matters: Discounting, Technological Change and Sustainable Climate," Diskussionsschriften dp1008, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, 2010. "For Rich or for Poor: When does Uncovered Interest Parity Hold?," Working Papers 015, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Yosef Bonaparte & Russell Cooper, 2010. "Costly Portfolio Adjustment," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/19, European University Institute.