Report NEP-FDG-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gupta, Geetu & Sahu, Naresh Chandra, 2009. "Causality between Electricity Consumption & Economic growth : Empirical Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 22942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- N'Guessan Bi Zambe, Serge Constant, 2010. "Export-Led growth hypothesis: Evidence from Cote d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 22970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply, and Endogenous Growth: A Synthetic neo-Kaleckian Model," IMK Working Paper 7-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," Working Papers id:2502, eSocialSciences.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Hatfield, John William & Kosec, Katrina, 2009. "Federal Competition and Economic Growth," Research Papers 2038, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.